A block from Grand Circus Park, 1508 Woodward was built in 1926 for real-estate investor George Simons. Through the decades, the building’s occupants included Nisley’s shoe store, the Mayflower coffee shop, Cobb’s womenswear store and the Coney Island diner. In the 2010s, the property was purchased by Bedrock. The four-story structure features a facade of white brick, which contrasts the windows framed by dark cast iron.
- Size: 12,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Restaurant, retail