Across from Campus Martius Park, the site at 32 Monroe St. consists of the two blocks known as the Theater District from 1852 to 1911. The National Theater vaudeville house – designed by architect Albert Kahn and built in 1911 – is the only structure still standing at the space, renamed the Monroe Blocks when purchased by Bedrock in 2016. Since 2020, the real-estate company has been utilizing the leveled location to host the Monroe Street Drive-In movie theater in the winter and the Monroe Street Midway outdoor sports-and-entertainment complex in the summer. Plans are in place for the plot of land to be transformed into a tower of offices, residences, restaurants and retailers.
- Size: 40,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, residential, restaurant, retail
- Main tenants: To come