Facing Capitol Park, the lowrise at 1250 Griswold St. was designed by architecture firm Rogers, Bonnah & Chaffee and constructed in 1917 as the National Loan & Investment Building for the bank. The location’s ownership and occupancy changed to the Surety Savings & Loan bank in the 1950s. The three-story, red-brick structure’s most recent occupants were the Detroit Pizza Factory restaurant and the Industry sound studio. In 2014, the property was purchased by Bedrock and became known as 1250 Griswold.
- Size: 8,700 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, restaurant