Along the Detroit Riverwalk and the Detroit River with views of Canada, the property at 1000 River Place Dr. was designed by architecture firm Donaldson & Meier and constructed in 1902 as the Parke Davis Building for the pharmaceutical laboratory. The three-story, red-brick structure was bought in 1979 by Stroh’s brewery and renovated a decade later into the River Place Inn. Operating as the Omni Hotel in the 2000s and the Riverwalk Hotel in the 2010s, the property was purchased by Bedrock in 2022 as a part of the plan to redevelop the East Riverfront.
- Size: 112,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Event, hotel, meeting, restaurant
- Main tenants: To come