A block from Greektown in Bricktown, the Globe Building was designed by architect William Scott and constructed in 1888 for the Globe tobacco factory. In 1984, architect Louis Redstone transformed the property into offices and added a central atrium. The space was purchased by Bedrock in 2014 and renovated by architecture firm Kraemer Design Group in 2016. The six-story structure’s style is Romanesque Revival, with exterior red brick and interior timber beams.
- Size: 50,000 sq. ft.
- Usage: Office, restaurant
- Main tenants: Detroit Legal Group, Hello Innovation, Motor City Smiles, Pizza Cat